<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4409784825675089644?origin\x3dhttp://the-brokentrust.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Profile.
More about me

I'm a Christian! Ask me why , I love God. Just an ordinary girl with an extraordinary busy schedule

I love the way some people express themselves even though it's a plain display of their unique personality

I blog about everything, mostly about my life And most of the times, the people in my life.

I've been through a lot of things, but now with God i'm secure . Love God, Love People, Love Life!



Love God , People, Life!
Fourteen, Christian!
Giving the best years of my life to God!

Follow me on
Twitter
Tumblr
Nuffnang! Pls click when there's adverts,love you ttm!


Interested to read more ? But of course.

The ones you've missed
Updated
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
December 2011
Designed by: Ahting

Awesome blog posts.

F6 Nerd Party Learn from yesterday, Live for today, Hope for tomorrow Day 2- My Crush Day 1 - My Best Friend Learning to place my Trust in God Dear Teachers.. Links to four great posts Awesomest Week Ever Dreams You've become so important in my life. Feel that it is important to blog this Interesting Dreams NYCOncert Hwa Chong Interaction Time with Cousin (A) Can't wear flats Updates : All- in- one Astrology Signs Oh Jubilate!

Personally , my favourite bloggers

I only link people whose blogs i like to read. For it's dumb to link so many people , and people can easily stalk them with your blog -.-

Sophia, Coco, Tingfang,
Linked for Nostalgia

1 Charity ' 09 2Unity’10? SNCO? SNLQ? SNLQ'05

Last updated; 010911

Tag here!.

Do click here to comment!


Thursday, August 5 - 8/05/2010 09:15:00 PM
I feel that it's importatnt to blog this.

When I was still in primary school:
This was me.

I was so blessed to be in a performing arts ( having only to take a music test , which i scored A for, because i really put in the effort to practice )
Though it was only ( jesus loves me )
But still.. effort put in.
I joined guzheng :)
At that point of time, i told myself, hey, look! you'll learn how to play that instrument with so many strings! You'll seriously be damn cool! (xD)

At the end of primary four, the seniors taught me .
Was really ( wow at that point of time).
Really really wanted to be able to play really well one day.

Primary five. I was termed a " senior "
Felt nice, with companions and all :)

Teacher decided to spilt us into parts.
She started by sorting out ( randomly ) >_<
Being so enthusiastic, i obviously craved to be placed in Part 1
Placed in part 3 instead.

To be honest, i wasn't completely happy.
Really.
I thought it was unfair ( which obviously wasnt )
I wanted to learn more.
So when i asked my juniors ( who were in part one ) , to teach me part one ( parts )...
I got scolded -.-
Oh nice .
And so.. my enthusiam, passion, dropped.
And not long after... teacher started to be biased.
Obviously. To the students in Part one who took xiao ke from her.
Which was !@#$
Because to her : Once again, unfair ness ( which is true, in a way )

Didnt realise the importance of tuning.
Afterall, to everybody, it was merely, the teacher tuning before each jubilate, hoping that it will not go out of tune on stage.><
Not to mention owning a tuner.
Lastly, ownage of any strings.
( >< )

Time flies. I was a primary six -ian.
To me, SYF was nothing
Really.
In our mindset : "oh, competition lorh."
We didnt feel the intensity of it.
Like even when teachers told us it was only... a few more months. we didnt care.

Until the day itself.
( a bit too late huh ).

Loaded the guzhengs onto the bus ( as usual, one person two seats)
one- person. two - guzheng.
Alright... we had to be careful not to hit the glass or the bus uncle will scold.

Reached Republic Polytechnic.
As usual. Teacher tuned for us.
It was only until ( before we went in for the competition ) that everybody panicked.
Really.
Hand sweaty like crazy.

SYF:

All i remembered.
( might not be 100 % hello this was what, two years ago?)

When we went in , the place was so familiar. ( Republic Polytechnic = Place where we perform for Jubilate .. )
I remembered we were in a haste to sit down..

The two songs played ( up till this day i still have the scores )
战台风 , 台湾民谣歌曲

For 台湾民谣歌曲:
It was so screwed. At the back where we were supposed to blend in perfectly, part one, two , three.... ( >< ) ... the mu yu was out of beat too ><

*and note... apparently, one of the part one's guzheng string broke..."
"Part two's guzheng student nail flew out "

*amazing huh *

Idk what...
On the way back to school ( in the school bus )
Our teacher told us.
" Silver is the best we can attain "

Call it lucky or what.
But i believe that it was by pure luck, that we clinched a GOLD.
For not much effort put in by the Guzheng Ensemble, I felt that GOLD is all that we deserved.


\sidetrack/

So what.. am i here to talk about acheivements and everything?
Obviously not .

I know i'm in no right to say anything.
But really.
I'm afraid.
What if?

What if.
This happens.
Once again.
Will we be lucky enough?

Wait. Who am i kidding?
We have tuners. We know how to tune. We have instruments. We have good instructors. We have luck . We did it before.

I hope that it's not because of this, that we become complacent or anything.
Yet i really hope and pray sincerely that, we can make it
Because like what the seniors have said.
"Tears of joy, and not tears of sadness "
Just imagine.
Yous studied super hard for a test, and yet you get F9.
How would you feel.
That, was what the red badges felt.
( Fyi, red badges were sec fours when the green badges were sec ones ( now sec fours ) )
...

This post is wrong. I know.
As i said, this is really just, what i feel
But just, as what the seniors have said.
Let us be stronger.

Learn.

But we need guiders.
Thank you : To all the teachers who have been there to teach us. ( Past, present )
Especially the conductor, Liu Bin Lao Shi.
I've never, seen him so angry before.
Perhaps even the white badges
I'm not sure..
And to all the comm members : Thank You for everything you've done ( like seriously )
And to the CO : Hmm wow... it's really amazing how orchestras work. Its like, you start from one person. Intro to instru > Learn > Practice > Lifelong skill > Learn to work together.
It's really not easy.

Let's work even harder. And not give up.Because i know we can do it. Together.
SNCO <3